Suiderland Plase believes in giving dedicated students a flying start for their future by awarding bursaries on an annual basis.
These are available to students who meet the following requirements:
- A first year of study has been successfully completed.
- This first year has been for a degree or diploma in farming/agriculture at a South African university or college.
- The bursary comes into effect from the second year of study onwards.
- Good academic standards must be maintained at all times.
- Work on one or more of the company’s operating units is compulsory during the holidays and after the specific degree/qualification in question has been obtained.
- Submit a CV, application form and academic results to firstname.lastname@example.org.